SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR, ENGINEER, and ARCHITECT with 20 years of Enterprise, SMB, Financial, Hospitality, and Educational experience. Intimately involved with datacenter operations, on-premises and cloud infrastructure design and implementation, networking architecting, project management, vendor contract negotiations, and multi-tier Help Desk procedures.
- Recognized as an Microsoft MVP since 2022 (Azure)
- Management of corporate Azure infrastructure, implementing Microsoft’s “Well-Architected Framework“.
- Experienced in designing, implementing, and managing 100s of Hyper-V environments, hosting over tens of thousands of VMs on various storage solutions.
- Intimate knowledge of Storage Spaces Direct, Azure Stack HCI, and other emerging Windows Server technologies.
- Architected scalable Software Defined Networking (SDN) solutions for proper “tenant isolation” of internally hosted services.
- Assisted in developing Disaster Recovery and High Availability designs for Business Continuity plans.
- Prototyping and implementation of end-to-end CI/CD process for modernization of developer lifecycle (Azure DevOps, AKS).
- Building and testing of global work-from-home VDI solutions (Azure Virtual Desktop).